Monday, July 25, 2005

Gross Mommy Things

Who knew? No one EVER tells you what you're in for with motherhood. Never in my life did I think I'd ever pick someone else's nose. And not just the first child's nose. This happens for every child's nose. The middle one can't stand it. The littlest one puts up with it - and the oldest one thinks it's the funniest thing I do. He's a bit twisted that way. Funny thing is, I know I made him that way.... There are other equally nasty things that it turns out to be my job to do - the requisite diaper changing, zit popping, splinter snatching that my husband is too squeamish to perform. With the new ones, I regularly wear spit up in odd places (and just don't give a crap anymore about some clothes) My husband shrieks and claws at an offending splotch offered by one of my cherubs as though it's radioactive. Full on changes clothes.

A tad scary - since I've become immune to it and sally forth as though it's nothing.

Hmmmm.... perhaps this has something to do with our lack of a sex life? Am I wearing baby spit up to ward off any unwelcome advances?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home