Tuesday, July 26, 2005

One Non Blonde

Dammit. She didn't get me blonde enough. I like the cut, though. But she's even more expensive than my stylist in Bev Hills. At least there, I could spy on my ultrahip ex-lover. He's married now, and has a 5 year old daughter. That amuses me, no end. He was SUCH a dog - and now he has a little girl to love. In ten years he'll be shaking in his no-doubt-very-expensive-trendoid motorcycle boots. I will miss the salon, which bears his name - and gigantic posters of Arnie, our esteemed Governator, and Mickey "Stop with the Lizard Looks, already" Roarke.

The big boys leave for Yosemite early tomorrow, for three days. While I won't be alone, I'll sort of be alone. The biggest relief, no cooking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home