Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Dorian Grey's Portrait

Can I just say how much I love my new Botox gal? This is the best result ever and although it wasn't inexpensive, it certainly wasn't the price my dermotologist quoted me. By FSM, I want it cheap!!! I can only gush about it here since my dh thinks I spring from sleep as fresh as Venus being birthed from the sea - but the only truth in THAT is some sort of fishy smell.

I HATE creative accounting, but he gave me $100 that I thought would defray the cost somewhat, but then he borrowed it back... and then when he repaid me... he only gave me $40. So I put ALL of it on different credit cards. Not to worry - we're net payers - we never carry a balance, but it would send up a red daddy flag if I just put the whole damn thing on just one card. I had a $100 off coupon, too. Who says I'm not a smart shopper?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home