Thursday, August 18, 2005

Oh, for Heaven's sake.

I don't know if I'm PMS-ing or what, but I just HATE getting all emotional. I can't talk to myself anymore, since DH has taken it upon himself to question everything that flops out of my mouth and HOW. And I'm a gal that talks to myself - that's how I sort things ou and remember things. "WHAT does THAT mean? What do you mean by that? What are you saying?"
To which I'd love to say, "For God's sake, have you had a stroke? I'm NOT TALKNG TO YOU."

Micromanaging my day has apparently become not enough, so I have to check with him about thoughts and expressions, as well. I'm so glad HE'S NOT THE BOSSA' ME. 'Cause I'd have to say, "SHUT UP, ASSHOLE. I QUIT." Which, as soon as he puts on that Armani suit and tie, he goes into boss from hell mode and that starts all of our days. Am I a little peeved these days? He's on a jag about putting more money down on the house... we haven't even been here a year - and the house is fairly empty. There's also dental work to be done, etc. He gripes alla' time! And then he'll takes himself and DS on a mini-vacation; and SPARE NO EXPENSE since his dad's coming into town... not to mention the recent spending spree on business clothes. Honestly, I don't begrudge him any of this... just don't bitch because I signed the twins up for Gym 'n Swim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home