Friday, October 21, 2005

Well, just give me a project.

Feeling much better (but not tooooo much) It's like an open Windows program running in the background. It's there, sucking power, but I'm working on something else right now. DS#1 is having his birthday the week after Halloween - at the local Laser Tag place (yippee! not in my house!) So of course, we had to make cool Star Wars invitations. The "goodies" are matching tie-dyed t-shirts in sort of a laser blast pattern. Turned out to cost about $3 each with a few left over for the cousins - and I'll also be able to quickly identify and count the little monkeys running through the party place... but first there's Halloween (and the various carnivals) and then the roller coaster ride that is the holiday season. The only thing I dread is finding babysitters for the "must attend" cocktail parties....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home