Thursday, November 10, 2005

Check!

I just read a list of PPD symptoms.... and I think it's BAAAAAAAAA-AAAACKK!!!!!!!!!!

I talk to my therapist on Friday, and I know she can help - but just thinking about asking for help is making me cry.

Another good thing about this blog is that I can see I'm MOST nutty right before my period. I mean, not just a star on my calendar, not a notation in the margin - "baaaad day".... But flat out Oh my God, I don't think you're supposed to be thinking these thoughts once a month. At least now I can tell it's "once a monthish" - and not ALL the time... Just right before, during, a bit after, later after, slightly right before and then MAYBE THERE"S ONE FUCKING GOOD DAY LATELY. But really weepy despondent black bad right before.

Bet I get my period tomorrow. I'll break out some white pants, just to make sure. These are good things. Really. If I weren't figuring it out, we could worry. But let's not. (worry)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home