Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Well, I gave it all I had.

Eight days of the Master Cleanse is all I could do... perhaps next time I can do an entire 10 day (or more) fast. I learned so much, though - and I feel terrific. I lost 5 pounds, broke my caffeine addiction and realized that I had stopped tasting my food and was eating lots of junk. I probably would have lost more weight, had I not messed up the instructions on how much ADDITIONAL water to drink each day for a more thorough "flush", but now my water intake has increased dramatically. I may substitute one or two meals a day with the lemonade mix, just to ease back into real life. I also made the decision to do without sodas (of any kind), coffees, teas with caffeine, added sugar/sugar laden foods (desserts, pastries - when one bite will do quite well) as well as dairy products - milk, cheeses, butter. I feel very "clear".

Imagine my horror when I got the weekly "Master Cleanse eNewsletter" and along with some helpful hints and handy pointers..... a recommendation for an L. RON HUBBARD book. That will make my life more "clear" and less "toxic".

FOR GOD'S SAKE, SCIENTOLOGY IS EVERYWHERE. THEY ARE COMING TO GET ME. TOM CRUISE WANTS TO EAT MY CHILDREN'S SOULS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home